Eden’s Local Markets
Eden and the surrounding areas has some great markets for you to explore.
Eden Produce Markets
Our local market specialises in local produce. Meet the growers, producers and makers and it’s a delightful place to explore and a top spot to learn about permaculture.
- 18 Chandos Street, Eden
- Third Saturday of the month
- 8am to 12noon
A wonderfully diverse market with stallholders selling everything from food, plants, clothing, livestock and second-hand goods.
- Candelo Oval & Town Hall, Mogilla Road, Candelo
- First Sunday of the month
- 8.30am to 12.30pm
This dog friendly market is loaded with local produce and has everything from handmade jewellery and clothing to vintage trash and treasure.
- Pambula Recreation Grounds, Nerregol Street, Pambula
- Second Sunday of each month
- 8am to 1pm