Terms and Conditions
- Check-in time – 2pm
- Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
- Departure time is 10am. Late checkouts are available until 5pm, subject to fee and availability.
- All park occupants are required to observe State and Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules.
In the event of your booking being cancelled prior to arrival the following conditions apply:
- Where a booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
- Where a booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made at Management discretion.
Peak Period Cancellation Policy (Christmas, Easter & Special Events):
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date – $70 cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 7 to 30 days prior to arrival date – 50% cancellation fee, minimum $70
- Cancellations of less than 7 days prior to arrival date – Sorry, no refund is given
Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion
Minimum Booking Periods
- In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Christmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with 7, 8 or 9 night minimum stays.
- Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
- Minimum booking periods apply to cabins and units on weekends (two nights), long weekends (three nights), Summer period (seven nights) and Easter (four nights).
Payment of Deposits and Balance
- Generally (excepting some peak periods) the first night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival.
- All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for summer high bookings and 1st March for Easter booking.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- We offer Pet Friendly accommodation in our Creek Front Cabins only but not over Easter or Christmas. Please contact us at the time of booking to confirm.